After being liquidated by MU early for deliberately ‘breaking’ the team, Ronaldo forgot his previous eloquent statements, accepted to Saudi Arabia and joined Al Nassr, because he could not refuse a lot of money from the country. this Middle Eastern country. He received an unprecedented salary in the history of world football, 200 million euros per year.
Of course, Ronaldo’s move to play in the Saudi Pro League is a step backwards, but at the age of 38, he still received that offer in January, no one can match.
Interestingly, Ronaldo is no longer ‘bored’ in Saudi Arabia when Messi and Benzema are very close, while Sergio Ramos is rumored to be preparing to reunite with his former teammates.
Not only that, if ‘closing’ today (June 6, deadline for the final answer), agreeing to Al Hilal, Messi even earns twice as much as Ronaldo, up to 400 million euros / year. The numbers are crazy.
And from the proud Real Madrid, Benzema said to his teacher Ancelotti: how can you refuse that offer (from Al Ittihad), with more than 200 million euros a year for 2 seasons?
Saudi Arabia with a lot of money, indeed, makes the world’s top superstars near the end of their careers… surrender. And if everyone knows that, behind the big deals, much discussed in the past time comes from one name: the Saudi Public Investment Fund (PIF) headed by Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
PIF currently holds 80% of the shares of Premier League team Newcastle, has just announced to take control of 4 clubs in the Saudi Pro League, including teams that own Ronaldo and possibly Messi and Benzema to come here. .
Specifically, including Al Ittihad, the team that is about to announce the signing of Benzema, Al Nassr that Ronaldo is joining and Al Hilal waiting for Messi to officially “close” can be announced today, 6/6 with Al Ahli.
In the announcement, PIF also said that it holds 75% of the shares of the four teams above, with the remaining 25% belonging to non-profit organizations.
If the landing of Messi and Benzema in Saudi Arabia is confirmed in the future, it can be seen that both Ronaldo, Messi and Benzema belong to the same owner!
Lam Hoang | 11:36 06/06/2023