MU negotiates to get Leny Yoro
Through Sir Jim Ratcliffe’s connections as well as the influence of Ineos Sport, MU hopes to win the signature of young midfielder Leny Yoro.
MU has been interested in Leny Yoro for a long time, but has not been able to convince Lille to release the 18-year-old French midfielder.
Now, after Sir Ratcliffe reached an agreement to buy 25% of the club’s shares, MU is back to negotiating to buy Leny Yoro in the winter transfer window.
MU and Sir Ratcliffe’s ambition is to build Yoro as a link for the long-term future, lasting more than a decade.
Leny Yoro is Lille’s mainstay with 16 Ligue 1 matches in 2023-24, helping the team compete for the top 4. Man City is also interested in players born in 2005.
Chelsea accelerated the signing of Todibo
According to French media, Chelsea is accelerating negotiations with Nice to recruit Jean-Clair Todibo during the summer. transfer January 2024.
Coach Mauricio Pochettino needs more personnel for the defense and Todibo received high praise from Stamford Bridge.
Todibo is also currently on the list of important targets of MU and Tottenham.
Therefore, Chelsea did not hesitate to spend a large amount of money to complete the contract with the former Barcelona midfielder.
Todibo is a solid stopper in the Nice squad, currently ranked second in Ligue 1. French newspapers said his transfer price is not lower than 40 million euros.
Juventus tries to renew Rabiot
Juventus sports department is working at full capacity in an effort to extend the contract with Adrien Rabiot, who just scored the only goal to bring home Jose Mourinho’s victory over AS Roma.
Rabiot’s contract expires at the end of the season. Juve side negotiated an extension many weeks ago but he has not made a decision.
“I still have to think about the extension and talk to the club,” Rabiot said after the win against Roma. “I feel very comfortable here, but then we’ll talk about this later. I want to enjoy all the games until the end of the season, then we’ll see what happens.”
Rabiot is receiving a salary of 7 million euros at Juventus, equal to Dusan Vlahovic (Paul Pogba receives the highest, 8 million euros, but is involved in doping).
Juventus is currently competing for the Scudetto with 2 points less than top team Inter. The “Old Lady” understands that retaining Rabiot has a big impact on the team’s future.
Notable transfer news on January 2
– PSG has just completed a contract with another young Brazilian player, Lucas Beraldo. The French champions paid 20 million euros to Sao Paolo for the 20-year-old midfielder.
– Liverpool announced the return of Fabio Carvalho from RB Leipzig, where he played very little. The 21-year-old Portuguese player will be loaned to another club to develop.
-Barcelona is considering recruiting former player Thiago Alcantara on a free basis, after the 32-year-old player’s contract with Liverpool expires at the end of the season.
– Reiss Nelson is likely to leave Arsenal for Sevilla on loan. The 24-year-old English player has only played 102 Premier League minutes this season.
– Mehdi Taremi just refused to join Saudi Arabia football. The 31-year-old Iranian striker’s contract with Porto expired on June 30 and is currently the target of Inter Milan.
– Milan is having difficulty renewing Mike Maignan, after Italy canceled tax incentives for foreigners. MU and Chelsea are very interested in the future of the number 1 goalkeeper of the French team.
MU spent money to sign a Serie A goalkeeper to replace Onana in January
MU was announced to target Serie A goalkeeper, worth 35 million euros, Ivan Provedel of Lazio to replace Andre Onana this January.
PSG used a unique trick to make Real Madrid continue to ‘hate’ Mbappe
PSG no longer applied pressure, instead using unique tricks to keep Kylian Mbappe, causing Real Madrid to fail again.
Former MU star refused to go to Inter Miami to play with Messi
Central defender Marcos Rojo has just rejected an offer to join Inter Miami Club, where Messi, Busquets and soon Luis Suarez play.