MU accelerated the signing of Javi Guerra
According to sources from Spain, MU is accelerating the negotiation process with Valencia to complete the transfer of young midfielder Javi Guerra.
MU and Juventus are racing fiercely to win Javi Guerra’s signature in January 2024.
Recently, MU closed 2023 with a 1-2 loss to Nottingham Forest. This result puts the “Red Devils” far away from the top 4 of the Premier League and the opponents behind them are also close.
Coach Erik ten Hag proposed to the Board of Directors to buy Javi Guerra, after Amrabat did not meet expectations.
Javi Guerra has 16 La Liga matches this season and scored 3 goals. Valencia said it would only negotiate to sell the 20-year-old player for an amount no less than 40 million euros.
Liverpool wants Mbappe
Despite The promises that Real Madrid has for Kylian MbappeLiverpool also has the ambition to sign a contract with the captain of the French team.
Coach Jurgen Klopp really wants to own Mbappe and urged Liverpool’s board to quickly conduct contract negotiations.
If they get Mbappe, Liverpool will have an ideal factor to replace Mohamed Salah, who is likely to move to Saudi Arabia in the near future.
Some sources from France said that the Anfield team is ready to break the salary record to welcome Mbappe.
Liverpool is currently leading the Premier League. Positive results on the field are the basis for Klopp to convince club officials to sign Mbappe.
Joao Felix can go to Saudi Arabia
Spanish media reported that Joao Felix could join Saudi Arabia football during the period transfer Summer 2024.
Joao Felix is currently playing for Barcelona on loan from Atletico, with significant contributions to the Catalan team.
Coach Xavi and president Joan Laporta both want to buy Joao Felix outright when the season ends.
However, in a relatively difficult financial situation, it is difficult for Barca to meet the transfer fee requirements from the capital club Madrid.
Joao Felix is not in coach Diego Simeone’s plans. Therefore, in case Barca does not reach an agreement with Atletico, the Portuguese player will go to Saudi Arabia.
Transfer news December 31
– Inter Milan has just completed contract extensions with three players Federico Dimarco, Matteo Darmian and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
– Chelsea intends to recruit Brazilian football’s gem Estevao Willian. Palmeiras asked for 60 million euros for the 16-year-old player.
– Sport reported that Arsenal wants to sign Barcelona captain Sergi Roberto. The 31-year-old player’s contract expires at the end of the season and will not be renewed.
– Gazzetta dello Sport said that AS Roma is contacting Chelsea about the case of Trevoh Chalobah. English players can reduce their salary to go to Italy.
– Liverpool and Tottenham are competing to sign Manu Kone, a 22-year-old French midfielder of Ivory Coast origin who plays prominently in Gladbach’s shirt.
Elanga was rejected, ‘adding fuel to the fire’ with Erik ten Hag and MU
Elanga was ‘abandoned’ by Erik ten Hag, forced to leave, and played a key role with Nottingham Forest defeating MU 2-1, round 20 of the Premier League.
MU lost miserably, Erik ten Hag tried to justify ‘keeping his seat’ at Old Trafford
MU ended 2023 with a humiliating 1-2 loss to Nottingham Forest, but Erik ten Hag still insists that he is the person more suitable to sit in the ‘hot seat’ at Old Trafford than anyone else.
Andre Onana wants to postpone his focus on Cameroon to play for MU
Andre Onana is said to want to delay his return to the Cameroon national team to contribute to the struggling MU.