MU returns to negotiate Frimpong
In the plan to build a new team for the 2024-25 season, MU decided to return to negotiations with Bayer Leverkusen about Jeremie Frimpong.
MU has been pursuing Frimpong for more than a year now, since Erik ten Hag arrived at Old Trafford, but without success.
With billionaire Sir Jim Ratcliffe preparing to take over sports management, MU once again “attacked” the target of Frimpong.
The 23-year-old Dutch player can play any position on the right wing. This season, he scored 5 goals and 6 assists in the Bundesliga when coach Xabi Alonso played right midfielder.
MU is likely to say goodbye to Aaron Wan-Bissaka, whose contract expires at the end of the season. Therefore, the purchase of Frimpong is even more important in the new football project in Carrington.
Arsenal wants De Ligt
British and German media reported together that Arsenal – The team has had instability in defense recently – is contacting the transfer of midfielder Matthijs De Ligt of Bayern Munich.
Arsenal sees De Ligt as an important addition to the defense, thereby building a stronger squad in the summer of 2024.
De Ligt is considered one of the best midfielders in the world. However, after a difficult period at Juventus, the Dutch player continued to face difficulties in Germany.
In addition to injury, the former Ajax captain is also not trusted by coach Thomas Tuchel. Kim Min Jae and Upamecano are the more popular central defenders at Allianz Arena.
De Ligt’s transfer price is not cheap. However, Mikel Arteta still hopes to reach an agreement with the 24-year-old defender as soon as possible.
Chelsea asked to buy Diomande
Chelsea officials hope to complete the deal soon transfer Ousmane Diomande, talented young midfielder of Sporting Lisbon and the Ivory Coast team.
Thiago Silva is likely to leave at the end of the season, so Chelsea targets Diomande as the ideal replacement.
Diomande came to Portuguese football in January 2023 for 7.5 million euros. After a year, his transfer price increased 6 times.
According to A Bola, Chelsea’s representative is contacting Sporting as the negotiation process has not progressed much.
Diomande’s goal is to reach the Premier League, a common dream of young African players. In addition to Chelsea, two teams Arsenal and Man City are also interested in the 20-year-old midfielder.
Transfer news on December 30:
– Eric Bailly, former MU player, had his contract terminated by Besiktas after less than 3 months. The Ivory Coast midfielder quickly reached an agreement to return to Villarreal on a free basis.
– Fernando and Sevilla reached an agreement to terminate the contract. At the age of 36, the former Man City player decided to return to his home country of Brazil to play.
– Fulham is negotiating to buy Andre from Fluminense. The 22-year-old Brazilian international was chosen by the London representative to replace Joao Palhinha, who wanted to move to a big club.
– Newcastle wants to strengthen with Brahim Diaz. Real Madrid said the cost for this 24-year-old player to leave was 60 million euros.
– Kicker newspaper reported that striker Serhou Guirassy’s priority when leaving Stuttgart is to join the Premier League. From Italy, AS Roma and Milan have just contacted him but he has not responded yet.
– Aston Villa is contacting Marcos Acuna to come to English football. Sevilla set the price for the 2022 World Cup champion at 9 million euros.
– Tottenham is ready to spend 30 million euros to get Radu Dragusin. The 21-year-old Romanian midfielder played prominently at Genoa. He is also currently being pursued by MU, Barcelona, Roma and Atalanta.
Erik ten Hag asked… to postpone meeting with the new boss of MU, Sir Jim Ratcliffe
New co-owner of MU, Sir Jim Ratcliffe and his colleagues wanted to meet Erik ten Hag to talk but the Dutch captain asked… to postpone.
MU stars are preparing to return, fans are determined to be the future captain
MU star Lisandro Martinez is preparing to return after a serious injury, making statements that make fans believe he will be the future captain of the Red Devils.
The reason Real Madrid only gave Mbappe 15 days to leave PSG for the Bernabeu
Real Madrid sent Kylian Mbappe a contract with a 15-day deadline to decide whether to leave PSG for the Bernabeu, or never.